In this new podcast episode, Mike and Joshua talk about the struggle to learn new skills and ways to overcome the hurdles. The journey begins with a resolved commitment but is only carried out through regular practice.
- VIDEO: “HOW CAN I LEARN WOODWORKING?”
- VIDEO: “CULTIVATING A HABIT OF WOODWORKING”
- VIDEO: “CRAFT AS A COMMITTED PRACTICE”
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM!
- William Coperthwaite, A Handmade Life: In Search of Simplicity
- Jacques Ellul, Propaganda: The Formation of Men’s Attitudes
- The Mortise & Tenon Apprenticeship Program