GET TO KNOW US.
We’ve got much to share on our mailing list…
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MORTISE & TENON:
“Be sure to order a copy. . . . It’s only $24 but contains a huge amount of coverage of traditional work that you won’t find anywhere else. And the physical object itself is gorgeous and worth keeping.” – Christopher Schwarz, author and woodworker
“[M&T is] a wonderful publication that succeeds so beautifully in documenting traditional furniture building and making it feel simultaneously timeless and meaningful in our modern day.” – George Sawyer, chairmaker
“Each article is written with such detail that it transforms you as if you were in the room with them. This magazine simply makes me want to be a better woodworker and artist.” – Greg Pennington, chairmaker
“I think this magazine should be compulsory reading for any serious hobbyist woodworker. . . . I can't recommend it highly enough.” – Chris Vesper, toolmaker
“To call Mortise & Tenon a magazine, is like calling the 42 line Gutenberg Bible a prayer booklet. You have created an outstanding publication. I love the Typography and design and the perfect binding with a scored cover. I have been in the Printing Business for over 40 years, so I know when I see something beautiful. There certainly is a lot of meat in those pages….and all without ads! … Your publication is a gotta have.” – Gerhard Dreo
- The First Three Issues hardbound republication of Issues 1-3 is now open for pre-order!
- Issue Ten is shipping now!
- The M&T Research Grant is launched. Read more here.
- Order Joshua Klein's new book, Joined: A Bench Guide to Furniture Joinery! Now Shipping Out!
- Our documentary film Another Work is Possible just won "Best Feature" at the Maine Outdoor Film Festival!
- Michael Updegraff's video "Apprenticeship: Greenwood" is now in our store.